Jack is a Golden Retriever/Australian Shepherd mix. he is 9 weeks old and weighs 8.9 pounds right now. His mom is a Golden mix and we never met dad but feel he was an Aussie.
Jack is just a sweet little guy. If his foster parents had to pick favorites it would be him. He has the cutest little curly Q tail. Jack is the most endearing boy, always ready for cuddle time and the sweetest out of the bunch. He is super playful and will steal anyone’s heart.
If you are interested in Jack please fill out an application from our website.
- Status: Adopted!
- Species: Dog
- General Color: White with Red, Golden, Orange or Chestnut
- Fence Required: Yes (3 foot)
- Declawed: No
- Housetrained: No
- Obedience Training Needed: Needs Training
- Exercise Needs: Moderate
- Grooming Needs: Moderate
- Shedding Amount: Moderate
- Reaction to New People: Friendly